Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HELLO!

HELLO
pondering over my personal state of affairs
out the window I see weeds growing without dirt
on the roof of a building, no sprinklers, no shade,
most of the leaves are "burned" or dried off,
but
they still thrive.
"I" right now :

  • Being self employed in a Depression
  • Overcoming hurdles from one sovereign nation to another
  • Attempting to enroll into the Navajo Nation with incomplete paper documentation, Mostly verbal.
  • Fighting hard to retain my United States Citizenship which is temporary until July 13, 2011
  • Overcoming legal issues, bills,  and providing as much information as I need to move forward
  • Blogging, making others aware of my own citizenship cause and realizing there are many more
  • from many walks of life
  • Maintaining relationships with people currently helping me with every aspect of my life as I move forward
  • Counting on core friends and aquaintances familiar with my situation for decades, leaning on them

HARD...many times.
GRATEFUL

  • Hoping those who I don't communicate do not take the absense incorrectly.
  • Searching and finding people willing to help, assigning them tasks and inquiring about their resources.
  • Maintaining a balance with my adopted family while discovering an exciting new family The Kirks.
  • Verbalizing evidence, paperwork found, documentation needed to forcast further research, finding more resources


HELLO JELLO,
Yes it's tiring, 18 hour days minimum, 20 on a good day.
Breaks?!? What are those?
The balance act of stress, time management, advertising, blogging, researching, phone tags, making others aware of what needs to be done, an order. Creating documentation of my path...STRESS.

Then I think of these plants, no shade, sprinklers,  what they must be going through...10 on a roof growing through cracks high above the city of angels.
HELLO STRESS,
welcome
IT's MY TURN.

by Lele

No comments:

Post a Comment